Give us your to do list, and we'll take it from there. Our goal is to execute the plans and dreams you have for your wedding day. We predominantly work on the Northshore and in New Orleans.
Wedding Coordination Package $1049
We offer one package and cater it to your wedding. Our Wedding Coordination package is designed to relieve client stress while streamlining the wedding timeline. Unlike wedding planning and design services, Wedding Coordination is for the couple who will do most the planning themselves. This package is catered to the client, but often includes:
- 1 onsite Coordinator at the Ceremony Rehearsal (2 hours). Additional fee to run the rehearsal if officiant is unavailable, see Add Ons.
- 1 onsite Coordinator on the wedding day, including set up, ceremony, reception and breakdown (up to 12 hours).
- An additional onsite Assistant Coordinator .(up to 6 hours) (Additional fee when more staff are required for set up, or breakdown see Add Ons)
- The initial in-person consultation meeting (up to 1.5 hours)
- In person consultation to review timeline with couple, approximately one week prior to wedding day, ideally onsite at the venue (up to 1.5 hours)
- In month prior to the wedding, confirmation with all vendors/venues and development of the wedding day timeline
- Confirmation of final details with vendors in the week of the wedding , provision of timeline to all vendors
- A Bridal Emergency Kit ($350 value)
- Emergency Management (including 16 clear umbrellas - $100 value)
- Facilitation of wedding day timeline
- Ceremony and reception personal decor set up (Additional fee when more than one Coordinator is necessary for set up, see Add Ons)
- Getting ready location visit with detail set up
- Receive all vendors and provide site orientation
- Assistance with distribution of personal flowers (pinning boutonnieres, drying bouquets, placing ceremony flowers, etc.)
- Conduct final lighting, sound, temperature, final seating and table check inspection
- Serve as point person for all vendors/special guests—freeing the bride from this role
- Coordination of ceremony procession including communication with musicians
- Assistance to photographer in organizing guests for timely after ceremony pictures. Does not include choosing of location, provision of props, positioning or any actual photography. The photographer maintains responsibility for capturing photographs, including all those requested on the shot-list.
- Collection of all décor and client person items at the ceremony site in conjunction with the site requirements.
- Cues for band, photographer, and videographer for special moments
- Cues for toasts, alert catering staff to pour champagne just before the toasts
- Distribute final payments/gratuities to vendors
- Coordination of special exit from reception
- Collection of all client décor, gifts and personal belongings and delivery to specified location
Wedding Coordination Package Add On Items
In most cases the Wedding Coordination package covers our client’s needs. However, we accommodate larger guest lists, destination venues, complex timelines, and lofty setups by making add on services available. If you have a need that is not listed, your Coordinator can customize services to meet your specific needs.
Common Add On’s Include:
- Additional Coordinator or Assistant Coordinator hours ($30 per hour)
- Development and presentation of concept/design board provided in full color on a 16 x20 foam board ($200)
- Attendance at site visit(s) to establish the event style, direction and flow ($30 per hour)(1 site visit included in Wedding Day Coordination and Management Package)
- Development of tablescape with preview ($50 + cost of materials)
- Coordination of the ceremony rehearsal WITHOUT officiant ($60) (coordination of the processional and recessional is included when the officiant is available….we charge for this because it’s a two person job ;))
- Help with Crafting and DIY Décor ($30 per hour)
- Assistance with Invitations, Programs, Save the Dates, & Other Print Design ($30 per hour)
- Review RSVPs and contact stragglers ($30 per hour)
- Completion of DIY projects ($30 per hour)
- Destination wedding (Hotel + Airfare + $400 per Coordinator per working day)